We are looking for two people to join our team in Southampton, both in our Operations Desk and in a new Marketing role, please see below for more details and contact Adele Dowling (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you are interested in applying for either position.
Both positions benefit from our generous employee benefits package, which includes private healthcare and life insurance, as well as good opportunities for career progression within the company.
Operations Desk Agent
We’re looking for an individual to join our dedicated support function. You will be our customer’s first point of contact providing the customer service they’ve learnt to expect from Simwood: authentic, friendly, and efficient. We will be relying on you to listen to our customers and use your expertise and enthusiasm to answer their questions about our services and resolve any issues they may be experiencing.
We need someone who is outgoing, detail oriented, and be able to learn quickly and manage multiple priorities. This is an excellent opportunity to learn and develop a wide variety of skills and explore your potential. An understanding of VoIP is desirable, but not essential as full training will be provided.
- Provide outstanding customer service and positive support experience.
- Responsible for fulfilling customer requests relating to new account set-ups, account management etc.
- Accurate ticket entry and triage for incidents and requests.
- General administration duties and other ad-hoc duties as required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be a highly motivated self starter.
- Solid troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail and be able to deliver high quality work with little supervision.
Please send your CV along with a brief introduction about who you are, and what you think you can bring to the company, to email@example.com
Marketing and Brand Agent
We’re looking for an individual to join our dedicated team providing marketing and branding support to our ever growing business. We take pride in our brand being unique and authentic and we need someone who is able to work and design in accordance with our brand guidelines. One of the most important aspects of our brand is it’s authenticity, and the majority of our visual assets are hand drawn so we need someone who is able to seamlessly replicate the look and feel of our existing brand.
You’ll need to be able to combine your creativity and organisational skills to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines. This is a fast paced environment so you need be be able to keep up with the rest of the team. You’ll need to be a team player but equally be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
We’d like someone who’s outgoing, detail oriented, focused, and be able to learn quickly and manage multiple priorities.
- To develop and produce marketing materials; including brochures, posters, advertisements, banners, trade show stands etc. and ensuring that the brand identity and marketing messages are consistently reflected in all Simwood materials.
- Support the Operations Manager in delivery of marketing campaigns and industry events.
- Lead the redesign of our company website and customer help centre and maintain it’s content.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Creative flair and the ability to translate ideas across marketing collateral in an exciting way.
- Super strong attention to detail to appease our resident pedants.
We’re a Mac company and therefore, you must be proficient in using Macs and the Adobe Creative Suite applications including Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop and have experience in producing print-ready artwork using these applications.
Some web design experience would also be beneficial, but is not essential.
You will also need a proven track record of replicating different design styles.
To apply for this role, please submit a link to your portfolio along with a brief introduction about who you are, and what you think you can bring to the company, to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than 13 May 2016.