We have two vacancies in our Southampton office, please see below for more details and contact Adele Dowling (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you are interested in applying for either position.
Both positions benefit from our generous employee package which includes private healthcare, life insurance and a flexible working environment.
Operations Desk Agent
We’re looking for an individual to join our dedicated support function providing first line support to our ever growing customer base. The successful candidate will be outgoing, detailed oriented and be able to learn quickly and manage multiple priorities. This is an excellent opportunity to learn and develop a wide variety of skills and knowledge in the telecommunications industry. An understanding of VoIP is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided.
The right candidate will have excellent career progression opportunities within the organisation into all aspects of the business depending on their interests and skills.
- Provide outstanding customer service and positive support experience.
- Responsible for fulfilling customer requests relating to new account set-ups, account management / issues etc.
- Accurate ticket entry, triage and effective communications for incidents and requests.
- General administration duties and other ad-hoc duties as required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be a highly motivated self starter.
- Solid troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail and be able to deliver high quality work with little supervision.
Voice Operations & Development Engineer
We’re looking for a great developer who can communicate clearly and is either already familiar with the VoIP / PSTN world or willing and able to pick it up with support from the rest of the team.
For the right candidate we are able to offer a relocation package or consider flexible home-working.
- Take on responsibility for our voice network and customer tools such as our API and Portal.
- Interpret and identify operational requirements and translate into high quality code.
- Work closely with the rest of the company on product development and implementation.
- Provide escalation-level support for our customer-facing Operations Desk.
- Provide out-of-hours support for service affecting issues (rota-based on-call)
The desired candidate will have experience or the ability to quickly become an expert in the following core skills:
- RESTful APIs
- VoIP architecture and security
- vSphere & VSAN
- Linux (Ubuntu, Debian, CentOS)