We’re a little bit late to the Twitter party and keen to build our followers! So, follow @simwoodesms and you could win an iPad 2!
To enter, simply follow us and retweet the message “I’m following @simwoodesms to win an #iPad2 #simwoodipad see http://bit.ly/rk8ZQt“. Personalise the message if you like but you must include the #simwoodipad hashtag and @simwoodesms.
Here are the terms and conditions of entry for the competition:
1. Competition closing date is 5pm on Friday 30 September 2011.
2. The prize is a 16GB (Wifi) Apple iPad 2.
3. An eligible entrant must must tweet using the #simwoodipad hashtag and follow @simwoodesms to enter the competition.
4. Entry limited to one per person. Posting duplicate, or near duplicate, updates or links is a violation of the Twitter Rules.
5. Anyone found to use multiple accounts to enter the competition will be ineligible.
6. Competition open people aged 18 or over except employees of Simwood eSMS Limited, in areas where the law permits and where Apple.com offers delivery.
7. The winners will be randomly selected from all valid entries and will be notified by direct message within 28 days of the closing date. The first selected name will be the winner of the prize. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winner during this time. If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available, Simwood reserves the right to re-draw another winner from the correct entries that were received before the closing date.
8. The winner of the prize will be notified by direct message and must respond within 30 days.
9. The winner is responsible for ensuring they are able to accept the prize as set out and in accordance with these terms and conditions, in the event they are unable to do so then the Simwood reserves the right to redraw the prize.
10. There are no cash alternatives or alternative prizes available.
11. Entry is free but entrants should be aware that they may be subject to charges for internet access depending on their own individual arrangements.
12. Simwood’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. Simwood shall be entitled to terminate or modify the promotion or to modify these rules at any time prior to the closing date by publishing any such modification or termination on the Simwood website. Entry in the competition implies acceptance of these rules.
14. For more on the Twitter Rules, go to: http://support.twitter.com/articles/18311-the-twitter-rules
15. By entering, all eligible entrants agree to abide by each and all these terms and conditions. Misrepresentative or fraudulent entries will invalidate an entry. Simwood reserves the right, with or without cause, to exclude entrants and withhold prizes for violating any of these terms and conditions. Simwood reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions. Any amendments will be published on the Simwood website.