We have today released a new version of our customer portal and think you’ll love the new features.
This release centres almost entirely on number provisioning and management. Specific features:
- search and provision numbers matching patterns
- search and provision consecutive blocks of 10, 50, or 100 numbers matching patterns
- configure inbound voice, fax and SMS routing for new and existing numbers
- bulk-edit numbers with flexible placeholders
- configure custom codec settings (inc. T.38) per number
All non-geographic numbers remain free of charge whilst DDIs will incur our low monthly rental. You will be charged at the end of the month for DDIs in issue. Special ‘Gold’ numbers are available in most ranges with a 50% discount to RRP.
In celebration of these new features, any Gold numbers you order through the portal before June 30th will result in a credit note for 50% their value being issued to you on payment. This can be applied as prepaid termination credit or against invoices for other Simwood services. For example, a Gold number with a £2000 RRP will cost £1000 but we’ll issue you a credit note for £500!
You can access the portal at https://portal.simwood.com. To obtain a login for your account(s) please register on the portal then open a ticket by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org, confirming your account number(s).